Fightback Funds and Tribute Funds
FIGHTBACK FUNDS and TRIBUTE FUNDS-the difference explained
Fightback Funds and Tribute Funds both provide a ‘focus’ for fundraising, but a Tribute Fund is also designed to:
- Celebrate and remember a specific person’s life, through raising funds and receiving gifts and donations in their name to support the ongoing work of the Association.
- Allow set up during or (more often) after a person’s lifetime.
- Provide special, optional features for honouring or remembering the life of the person after whom the Tribute Fund is named. These include:
- Regular, personalised Tribute Fund Updates for the Fund’s Guardian and each of its supporters (unless otherwise requested).
- Legacies can be pledged to and recorded in, a Tribute Fund.
- Fund Anniversary recognition.
- Each Tribute Fund can have its own website for supporters to visit, leave messages and share memories.
- Designed and built by the Fund Guardian and / or supporters, these sites offer an online donation facility, extensive colour, theme and design templates to maximise individuality; ability to upload music, video, and photos and much more.
- An option for a Tribute Fund to appear in a ‘virtual’ tribute garden alongside other Tribute Funds.
- Upon the request of the Fightback Fund’s creator, or their representative, a Fightback Fund may be converted into a Tribute Fund at any time, with all gift records from the Fightback Fund included in the new Tribute Fund.
For more information about Tribute Funds, email email@example.com or visit the Tribute Funds webpage.