The MND Association welcomes charitable donations from businesses. Whether you would like to make a simple one-off donation or if you would like to support the MND Association on a more regular basis, rest assured that all donations will be gratefully accepted.
If your company has funds set aside for charitable purposes, especially in the areas of health or medical research, we would love to hear from you so that we can tell you more about the range of projects that need your support.
The money you donate can help the Association in so many ways. For example:
- £150,000 would fund a three-year Research Project to investigate the causes and treatments for MND. This could even find a cure.
- £130,000 would run one of our Care Centres for three years
- £50,000 would fund the services of a Regional Care Development Adviser
- £2,750 would buy a Lightwriter and have it in service for five years to give a voice back to those who have lost their speech
- £2,500 would buy a Rise recliner armchair and have it in service for five years to maintain a level of mobility for those who can no longer walk
- £1.60 would answer one telephone call to our support and information service, MND Connect so no one need ever be alone.
Find out more
If you are interested in finding our more about making a charitable donation to the MND Association, please contact the Corporate Development Team.
E-mail: email@example.com or phone 01604 611888