British 10K Powered by Nike+
Sunday 14th July 2013
£20 REGISTRATION FEE & £195 MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP
Starting on Piccadilly, London’s fashionable Mayfair district, the route takes you past many of London’s major landmarks.From the start at Hyde Park Corner, it follows a circular route passing St James’ Palace, Trafalgar Square, Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s Cathedral, finishing opposite the London Eye.
At only 10km, this race is sure to appeal to all ages (15 years and above) and all fitness levels from novice to experienced.
When Do I Apply?
Places are available NOW!! If you want to secure your place with us for 2013, please contact us and we will send you a registration form as soon as we can. Individuals and teams are welcome to join us. The closing date is usually two weeks before race day.
Golden Bond Places
The event is televised and can take up to 35,000 runners.
The Association have Golden Bond places available and for only a £20 registration fee you can join our team! The only criteria for a place is that you need to be able to pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £195.
Being part of one of our valued teams, you will receive:
- A running vest/T-shirt
- Fundraising materials, i.e. sponsor forms
- A newsletter filled with updates, training information and fundraising information
- An invitation for you and guests to attend our post-race picnic reception on the day
Included in your Race Pack:
- FREE ChronoTrack Chip TIming
- FREE personal race photo to download.
How Do I Apply?
Golden Bond Places:
- Simply REGISTER HERE with your name and address and a registration form will be sent out to you once our places our available to purchase.
- Please make contact and we will officially register you and send a fundraising pack, sponsor forms, running vest and an invitation to our post race picnic. Thank you so much for choosing to use your own place to support us and welcome to our MNDA team.
If you would like any further information or a fundraising pack, please email Anita Solan or call Anita on 01604 611832.