6 OCTOBER 2013
OUR GOLDEN BOND PLACES ARE AVAILABLE NOW!!
£30 REGISTRATION FEE and £375 MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP
The run passes iconic landmarks including Buckinghm Palace, The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye and the Royal Albert Hall. Starting and finishing in Hyde Park - there are over 12,500 runners covering the 13.1 mile route.
A great family day out giving you the opportunity to experience a festival atmosphere where the spectator’s experience is just as important as the runner’s.
The Royal Parks Foundation protects wildlife and conserves the natural environment, ensuring that this will be a sustainable and green event. The route takes in superb views of four Royal Parks; Hyde Park, St James, Green Park and Kensington Gardens - as well as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
Spectators have fun too!
With plenty of space to watch the runners in the 'parks', this is a day for both runners and spectators with a free celebration of good food and healthy living for the whole family to enjoy whilst the race takes place.
- The festival has a number of household names exhibiting their latest and tastiest foods plus Farmers Market stalls for people to sample and purchase.
- Together with a range of fun and sporting activities for everyone to have a go on, big screen entertainment and music – you will be spoilt for choice.
Golden Bond Places
Please contact Anita Solan on 01604 611832 or our fundraising team on 01604 611860 with your details and you will receive a prompt response.
We request a £30 Registration fee (non-refundable) and a minimum sponsorship pledge of £375.
Own Place Runner
Should you wish to secure your own place in the event in 2013 to raise funds and awareness for MND, please do let us know as we would be delighted to welcome you to our team.
Remember to contact us for a fundraising support pack.
What Support Will I Get?
As part of our valued team, you will receive:
- A running vest or T-shirt (great for awareness prior to, during and post event).
- Fundraising materials; i.e. sponsor forms, stickers & posters
- Lots of support and advice from our dedicated team.
For Further Information:
For further information or to receive a fundraising pack, please contact Anita Solan community and event fundraiser on 01604 611832