Walk to D’feet* MND
About the event
Walk to d’feet* MND is a great opportunity for individuals, branches and groups to raise awareness of MND along with much-needed funds.
You can either organise your own walk or join one that is already taking place in your area. Walks can be at any time of the year in almost any location. You might like to consider theming your walk to coincide with a special occasion, birthday or anniversary.
We’ll provide sponsor forms, MND awareness leaflets, certificates, pin badges and branded T-shirts for all walkers, along with any other fundraising materials and help that you require.
Ready to get started?
Let us know if you'd like to organise a walk or find a walk to join.
Organise a walk
If you’re interested in organising a walk, you can become a team leader and choose when, where and how far to walk and if you would like to theme it.
Simply fill out the registration form below, return it to us, and we’ll then send you a fundraising pack containing everything you need to get started.
Top tips for organising your walk
- Find a suitable location for your walk – and decide when it will take place.
- Theme your walk – It could be linked to the time of year or to the type of walk you are planning.
- Choose a team name – this could be fun or serious.
- Register your walk with us – this helps us measure the success of Walk to d’feet* MND
Team leader downloads
Join a walk
With Walk to d’feet* MND being an ‘all year round’ activity – there’s sure to be a date and location to suit everyone. Contact the team leader by emailing or phoning them directly – they will be very pleased to hear from you.
Checklist for walkers
Before the walk:
- Complete the walker information form and return it to your team leader
- Encourage family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you
On the day of the walk:
- Bring suitable clothing, footwear and plenty of water
- Aim to arrive half an hour early to allow plenty of time to register
- Sign the walker's registration form to confirm you are in good health
After the walk:
- Collect your sponsorship money and return it to your team leader
- Send your photos and comments to our national office, details below
Prefer to speak to us?
Need more help? Send us an email or call us and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.