Our Vision could be your Legacy
If our vision of A World Free of MND is to be realised, while also providing the best possible care and support for people affected by MND, then we must continue to raise the necessary substantial income to meet the costs involved.
We rely almost entirely on voluntary donations of which legacies (gifts left in people's Wills) are a vital part.
After providing for family and friends, leaving a legacy to the MND Association in your Will is a tremendous and thoughtful way of supporting our work and is exempt from inheritance tax.
How your legacy will help people affected by MND
- Legacies of all values are essential in maintaining the firm financial base that supports our range of services for those living with MND, their families and carers.
- They also make a major contribution to the funding of our world leading research programmes that will hopefully one day find a cure for MND.
- If you wish, we can also record your legacy in an MND Association Tribute Fund
- If you have already remembered the MND Association in your will (ie pledged a legacy to us in your will) and would like to let us know, please complete our online pledge form.
Phone or email for further information
We understand that decisions surrounding Wills and legacies are not taken lightly. So we would be delighted to send you a copy of our Legacy Information Pack. Please call us on 01604 611860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to discuss any aspect of leaving a legacy, please call our Legacy Administration Officer on 01604 611844 or you can send your questions to her at the above email address.
- If you would like us to call you, please email your name, telephone number and preferred day and time (Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm) to email@example.com