Thank you for your interest in becoming an Association Visitor. This is a very emotionally challenging yet rewarding role, but by becomining an Association Visitor you will be able to make a real difference to the quality of life of people living with MND.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently only recruiting in the following priority areas:
- North West - The Wirral, Central & East Lancashire, or Furness/North Lancashire (Coniston/Ambleside)
- North East - Durham, Northumberland or Cleveland
- Yorkshire and the Humber - Hull, Wakefield or N/NE Lincolnshire
- West Midlands - Stoke, South Worcestershire, or Herefordshire
- East Anglia - North Bedfordshire, Mid Essex or East Suffolk
- Northern Ireland - County Antrim, County Armagh or County Down
- Wales - Mid and West Wales (Powys), Valleys of Glamorgan or Gwynedd and Ynys Mon
- London - Croydon, Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, or NW London (in particular Brent, Harrow or Camden)
- South East - Hastings and Rother, Mid Essex (Chelmsford) or North of Woking
- South Central - East Berkshire, North Buckinghamshire or Portsmouth
- South West - North Devon, East Bristol/North Somerset or Plymouth
If you live outside one of the priority areas, please contact the Volunteering Team to discuss other volunteering opportunities available in your area.
Having read through all the information on this website you will have a good understanding of the role, the training, and the support available, however further information can be found in the information pack which is available to download below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the volunteering team on 0845 6044 150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to receive the information below in hard copy through the post, please contact the volunteering team on 0845 6044 150 or email email@example.com.
Becoming an Association Visitor - information pack
Association Visitor role description
Association Visitor application form
Alternatively you can apply on-line. Click here.