Research and Care Community Blog
The Research and Care Community Blog (ReCCoB) is a place to read and write reports from previous MND conferences.
After attending MND conferences and workshops, many people feel excited and motivated about the future of their work.
We often hear that this fantastic and motivating feeling ebbs away after conferences, when life returns to normal. We’d like to change this with your help.
By sharing your personal highlights and insights from MND conferences and workshops that you attend, you may keep that motivating feeling going for longer. You can also inspire others to continue to fight for MND and drive research forward.
If you’re attending or organising an MND conference or workshop, we’d strongly urge you to sign up to become a reporter to share your thoughts on what you found particularly interesting or motivating about the event. Articles can be as long or as short as you wish and reporters are given one month to submit articles post-event.
You’ll never miss a minute of the ‘action’ by being a reporter.These articles will be written on our independent Research and Care Community Blog, known as ReCCoB (reccob.wordpress.com), which is a one stop shop for all MND professional news and views.
By being a ReCCoB reporter you could:
- Inspire others
- Ensure that your lab or care centre is seen as a centre of excellence
- Develop your written communication skills
- Be a catalyst for change by spreading your optimism throughout the MND research and care community
Call to action:
- Sign up to receive automatic email or RSS alerts about new posts on ReCCoB to hear news from the latest worldwide MND conferences or workshops.
- Volunteer to be part of ReCCoB by writing articles about your highlights and insights. If you’re interested in finding out more information on what being a ReCCoB reporter would involve, email us at email@example.com for more information.