Social care focus group opportunity
The MND Association would like to hear from people living with MND, their carers and families about their experiences of social care services. Throughout September and October 2017, we are holding a short series of facilitated focus groups to give us an opportunity to hear your views and improve our understanding of how well social care services support people with MND.
Attendees will have an opportunity to:
• share their experiences of interacting with social care services;
• give their views on the key issues affecting their experience of social care provision;
• give their views on the Association’s key priorities for influencing social care policy;
• discuss the Association’s approach to upcoming influencing opportunities around social care.
We are interested in hearing from:
• People with direct experience of receiving statutory social care services, and their carers
• People who have undergone an assessment for statutory social care services (regardless of outcome), and their carers
• People who have undergone a carer’s assessment (regardless of outcome)
• People who have had contact with social services regarding housing adaptations or access to equipment
• People who would like to share their views on priorities for influencing social care policy.
Confirmed focus group sessions
Please see the list of confirmed sessions below. This will be updated as sessions are confirmed.
- London regional conference working lunch focus group: 1pm-2pm, September 24th, Doubletree Hilton, Ealing
- Solihull focus group: 2pm-4pm, October 2nd, Marie Curie Hospice Solihull
To register for a session or if you have any questions, please contact Daniel Vincent, Senior Policy Adviser on Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02072508449.