Training for campaigns volunteers
For your induction, you'll meet with members of the Policy and Campaigns Team to discuss our current campaigns and how we'll work together.
In addition to your campaigning induction, please visit our general volunteer induction page to find information about MND, the MND Association and support and information for volunteers.
Our training sessions
How to influence your council
A Councillor and a Political Adviser share some top tips to influence councillors before and after the May 2021 elections.
How to meet with your MP
We discuss how to meet with your MP and hear a volunteer's perspective.
Working together: Care and Campaigns
We share how the Care and Policy and Campaigns Teams work together on campaigns like Act to Adapt.
Policy and COVID-19
We explain what our policy work involves and how the pandemic has shaped our current priorities.
We explain what registered charities are lawfully allowed to do within campaigning and fundraising.
Social Media Webinar
Volunteer Dean shares his top tips for using social media.
Other Learning Opportunities
- Visit our campaigning toolkit to access a number of fact sheets and resources
- UK Parliament offers various online sessions that explain how Parliament works.
- Download resources from the Ella Baker School of Organising including slides on Theory of change
- Future Learn offer a variety of free online classes from universities
- King’s Fund offer an online course that explains how NHS England works
Follow us on social media
We have a Facebook Group for campaigns volunteers to share learnings. Ask us for more information.