About the event
A very-British pastime, get your cake tins greased and sprinkles at the ready for bakeit!
bakeit! provides a tasty opportunity for individuals and branches & groups to raise awareness and much needed funds all year round. It’s an event everyone can enjoy, so invite your family, friends and colleagues to organise a cake stall, coffee morning, afternoon tea party or a good old fashioned bake sale! Scroll down for fundraising tips and support materials to help boost your bake sales, along with a selection of recipes for inspiration.
Ready to get started?
Tell us about your bakeit! event below and request a pack in the post or download a copy.
Why I took part in bakeit!
I really enjoy baking and loved coming up with different themes each month. Cake always brings in the crowds so it was great seeing everyone come together and the funds quickly add up!
Please request a pack if you are interested as it includes all the essentials you need to help make your baking event a success, although if you feel like you need even more inspiration here are some other handy tips:
- Spread the word by advertising your baking event well in advance, your pack includes invites
- Choose a time when people are most peckish to hold your event
- Decorate your venue with the branded bunting included in your pack and ‘bakeit!’ banners
- Provide paper plates...and we'll provide the bakeit! napkins
- A great way to boost your fundraising is to hold a cake sale at work, make enough for elevenses, lunch time and an afternoon tea break
Once you've received your fundraising pack you'll find we've included lots of useful materials such as bunting, invitations and cake labels, as well as great ways to boost your fundraising such as a bakeit! quiz and sweepstake. You can also order other materials to help raise awareness and extra funds too.
All that's left for you to do is register and get baking!
Prefer to speak to us?
Need more help? Send us an email or call us and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.