We want all our volunteers to feel valued and part of one organisation. One of the ways we can do this is by ensuring all our volunteers feel supported in their roles. Support can come from various sources and is also available from external organisations such as volunteer centres and local councils.
Ensuring our volunteers are supported allows for;
• opportunities to discuss issues and ideas
• a greater understanding of your volunteering role
• feedback, learn from the experiences of others, raise awareness, share ideas
• opportunities to learn and understand more about what we do
• opportunities for personal development
• assessing training needs.
This section includes:
• Key contacts