Welcome On-board Days in Northampton
Throughout the year we organise a number of Welcome On-board Days in Northampton. These days are an opportunity for you to build on your induction so far and meet with other volunteers and staff who are new to the Association.
During the day one of our directors will tell you more about the Association and the work our directorates are involved in. You will learn about how we support people affected by MND and listen to the experiences of one of our support volunteers. You'll find out more about life with MND as you will hear from someone living with MND.
Welcome On-board days for 2020 will be released later in the year.
The sessions will help you:
- Recognise and communicate our mission and key aims
- Build an understanding of Motor Neurone Disease and the impact it has on an individual, their family and carers
- Be familiar with the Association’s different areas of work and what support and information it can provide
- Understand our values and the ethos of the Association
- Know how and where to get support to enable you to be successful in your role.