This section contains a lot of information that we hope you will find helpful:
We’ve pulled out some articles from past newsletters that we think are really important. They cover everything from setting up your own just giving page, to what to do if you are recently diagnosed.
- Guidelines for online fundraising.
- Requesting support from the branch.
- Some thoughts on adjusting to a diagnosis of MND.
- What to think about in case of emergency hospital admission.
- Caring for the carers.
- Communication aids.
- Dispelling the myths about Hospice Care.
- Making your needs known to health professionals.
- Telling children and young people you have MND.
- Travelling with MND.
Podcasts and videos
Here at the West London & Middlesex Branch, we like to try new things. Our latest venture has been made possible due to the excellent work of one of our volunteers, Rachel Deane. She is not only our graphic designer magician, producing excellent and exciting posters for some of our events, but she has also been busy interviewing Branch members, so that you can have a more interactive experience at home. Plus, sometimes listening to people is easier to take in than reading reams of text on the net.
|For all our podcasts and videos, check out and subscribe to our YouTube channel: