As a registered charity the Motor Neurone Disease Association is funded by public donations and relies on Groups and Branches to assist with fundraising to support the important work that it undertakes.
There are many exciting ways you can raise much-needed funds for the MND Association – either as an individual or through your business.
However you fundraise you can be guaranteed your cash will make a real difference to the lives of people affected by MND.
Check our events page for details of what’s coming up with our Group.
Please send donations sent to:
21 Boyatt Crescent,
Some news from our events in 2012 – thank you to everyone who supported us!
- Store Collection at Sainsbury’s/M&S, Hedge End on 14 April raised £454
- Chris Brisland’s Skittles Evening at Twyford on the 9 June raised a fantastic £618.05
- Store Collection at Sainsbury’s, Badgers Farm, Winchester on the 30 June raised £347.52
- Joyce Studwell Music Evening at Sarisbury Green Social Club on the 11 August raised £761.50
- Store Collection at Morrisons, Totton on the 25 August raised £190
- All Saints Wives Group, Southampton, chose MND as their charity for the year and during that time raised £560