Back 2 The Trenches
- Registration fee: Varies
- Minimum sponsorship: None, simply raise as much as you can
Challenge yourself as you adventure through mud, water, climbs, falls, wire, fire and other extreme obstacles. The unexpected is waiting whether you run 5k, 6k, 10k, 12k, 20k or 24k. This is not a race, all you need do is survive…
We are excited to be able to offer participants who choose to run for the Motor Neurone Disease Association a 15% discount on entry costs. You can claim your discount by using code MND15 when registering your place.
When you join #TeamMND you'll receive:
- A running vest and/or T-shirt to raise awareness
- A fundraising pack full of advice, tips and support and everything you'll need to get started
- Regular emails with support, updates and extra fundraising tips
- A certificate at the end of the event, so everyone will know how you’ve supported MND Association
Downloads & Links
Once you have registered your fundraising with us, you will be sent a fundraising pack, this pack includes a material order form.
The materials listed on your material order form, a selection of which are shown below, are provided free of charge to fundraisers. Other branded items are available to purchase through the MND Association Shop.
Whether you’re running a marathon, combating an adventure challenge, whipping up funds with a bake sale, cycling to success, plus more – there are lots of extra ways to boost awareness and funds whilst having fun! Either by yourself or as part of a team, through work or in your free time, there’s a way for everyone to get involved.
Click to download our Guide to Fundraising - filled with helpful tips and ideas.
If you have any questions about this event, or would like more information, please contact Stuart Town.