Watch on our livestream channel to view conferences prior to 2017:
Watch this year’s events live on our Facebook page:
We’re delighted to introduce and invite you to our regional conferences, and hope that we will see you at one of these exciting events.
The conferences will be held throughout the year at varied regional locations to enable as many people as possible to attend. These conferences give you the opportunity to hear the latest news in care, campaigning and research and how you can make a contribution to our work.
The day begins at 10am and runs until 4pm with plenty of time during the day to network and make new friends.
We look forward to welcoming all.
Date and locations 2017
- 11 March – Taunton, Holiday Inn
- 6 May – Liverpool, Crowne Plaza John Lennon Airport
- Register now
- Hotel Details
- Liverpool Programme
- If you are booking accommodation for this event, please be aware that Crowne Plaza John Lennon Airport do not have wet room facilities – the nearby Holiday Inn Express John Lennon Airport do have 5 available – please click here to view/book accommodation here.
- 24 September – London, Doubletree by Hilton, Ealing
- 11 November – York Racecourse Hospitality and Events
When the speakers have been finalised the full programmes will be available.
There is no fee for the following groups:
- People with MND
- Family members and carers of people with MND
- Registered Association Visitors
For other delegates there is a registration fee of £15, which includes parking, lunch and all refreshments
If you would like to attend any of the conferences, please follow the links above and complete the online form. Alternatively you can download the registration form and return to us here.
If you are thinking about coming – either in person or online – we want you to get the most you can from it. There will be be an opportunity to ask questions on the day, but if you are unable to attend you can email questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No problem, you can watch online. The main sessions will be streamed and you can watch them live or catch up with them later. No need to register, the link will be available on this page. There will be opportunities to send in your comments and questions duiring the day and we will endeavour to answer as many as possible.
Visit the live stream page at: http://livestream.com/eventstreamingcompany/mnda
Visit the Facebook live page at: https://www.facebook.com/mndassociation
Keep up to date with the latest conference news using the hashtag #mndrc
The Conference Team
Telephone: 01604 611837