MND Association GP booklet
GPs and primary care teams play a crucial role in the care of people with motor neurone disease (MND).
Our GP booklet, endorsed by the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a valuable information tool for all professionals, with information and practical tips on the care of people with MND. It covers:
- incidence, prevalence and aetiology
- presentation and diagnosis
- symptoms and management
- cognitive change and frontotemporal dementia
- palliative care, advance care planning and end of life
- supporting family and carers.