The official app for the 28th International Symposium on ALS/MND
Would you like to have your programme, abstracts and speakers’ information with you at all times? How about chat to other delegates or post your questions and ideas on a noticeboard? We created a mobile app that will allow you to do all that and more!
The app is managed by the ‘Meeting Application’ platform and contains the following features*:
- Full programme for this year’s symposium
- Personalised programme, where you can create your own itinerary of sessions you want to attend
- Live notifications about changes to the programme (ie location or speaker)
- Information about speakers presenting at the Symposium and their abstracts – you can rate each talk and add a comment
- Networking chat to ask questions and share ideas with other app-users
- Sending private app messages to other delegates (don’t worry, you can block unwanted users if you wish)
- Floor plan of the venue and a map with places of interest in Boston
- Audiovisual and other resources that you might find useful
- Surveys and fun quizzes
*features will be added gradually as the Symposium approaches
Please see the Quick Guide for instructions on how to download and use the app.
The Meeting Application works on any Android and iOS mobile phone. Functionality may be affected on tablets. For any other devices, the programme will still be available via the Symposium App landing page.