The official app for the 29th International Symposium on ALS/MND is here!
Programme, abstracts and speakers' information all in one place. Browse poster abstracts, chat to other delegates, discuss and rate individual talks and take part in live polls. Download the Guidebook mobile app now to get the full Symposium experience.
The Symposium App will be used for live polling during 'Session 2: The Big Debate' and so we recommend everyone who wishes to attend that session to download the app upfront!
• Access full programme of this year's Symposium, and personalised agenda, where you can create your own itinerary of sessions you want to attend
• Read abstracts for platform and poster presentations (available in late November)
• Locate posters during the poster session
• Receive live notifications about changes to the programme (e.g. location or speaker)
• Rate and discuss platform presentations
• View detailed floorplan of the venue
• Send private app messages to other delegates
Please note that features will be added as the Symposium approaches.
Download the app
To access the app, please download Guidebook from Google Play (for Android Devices) or the App Store (for iOS devices). Once you have installed and opened Guidebook, search for '29th International Symposium on ALS/MND' in the 'Guides' tab and select 'Download'.
The Guidebook app works on Android and iOS devices (including tablets). For any other devices, some of the features including the programme will be available via the Symposium desktop page.