Walk to D’feet MND
About the event
Walk to d’feet MND is a great opportunity for individuals, branches and groups to raise awareness of MND along with much-needed funds.
You can either organise your own walk, or join one which is already taking place in your area. Whether you choose a countryside ramble or stroll past the city sights, walks can take place at almost any location, all year round.
Why not theme your fundraising walk to coincide with a special occasion, birthday or anniversary?
We’ll provide sponsor forms, MND awareness leaflets, certificates and branded T-shirts for all walkers, along with other fundraising materials and any help that you require.
Ready to get started?
Let us know if you'd like to organise a Walk to d’feet MND walk, or find a walk to join.
Morecambe Bay Walk to d'feet 2016
It was a fabulous day, which everyone thoroughly enjoyed and it brought together people affected by MND from across the country, from Sheffield to Surrey, with one couple even coming over from Norway.
Organise a walk
If you’re interested in organising a fundraising walk, you can become a team leader and choose when, where and how far to walk, and if you would like to theme it.
Simply fill out the registration form below, return it to us, and we’ll send you a fundraising pack containing everything you need to get started.
Top tips for organising your walk
- Find a suitable location for your walk, and decide when it will take place.
- Theme your walk – It could be linked to the time of year, or to the type of walk you're planning.
- Choose a team name (serious or fun!)
- Register your walk with us. This helps us to support your event and measure the success of Walk to d’feet MND
Team leader downloads
Join a walk
As Walk to d’feet MND is an ‘all year round’ activity, there’s sure to be a date and location to suit all.
Checklist for walkers
Before the walk:
- Complete the walker information form and return it to your team leader
- Encourage family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you
On the day of the walk:
- Bring suitable clothing, footwear and plenty of water
- Aim to arrive half an hour early to allow plenty of time to register
- Sign the walker's registration form to confirm you are in good health
After the walk:
- Collect your sponsorship money and return it to your team leader
- Send your photos and comments to our national office, details below
Prefer to speak to us?
Need more help? Send us an email or call us and we'll be happy to help in any way we can.