Hosting a virtual quiz is a great way to keep entertained and stay connected with loved ones while we are all spending more time at home due to the Coronavirus pandemic. You'll also help to raise vital funds to support families affected by MND, who need our support more than ever before.
Need some inspiration? Our brilliant supporter and experienced radio presenter John Collins hosted three quizzes live on our Facebook page check out the first quiz here. Definitely worth watching to get some tips!
- Choose a platform to host your quiz – this could be live on Facebook, via video call using Zoom or WhatsApp or simply email your questions for quizzers to respond in their own time
- Write your quiz questions, or find them online. You might want to choose a theme for your quiz, for example sports, movies, celebrity trivia or good old fashioned general knowledge
- Decide on a date and time and ask friends and family to join you, either alone or as part of a team
- Set up an online donation page, for example via JustGiving or Facebook donate and ask people to donate to take part.
- Host your quiz and enjoy lots of laughs with your quizzers, don’t forget to remind people to donate!