MND Connect is more than just a helpline.
MND Connect offers people access to advice, practical and emotional support and direction to other services and agencies.
MND Connect is available 9am to 5pm and 7pm to 10.30pm Mondays to Fridays. Calls charged at local rate.
Call: 08457 626262 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The service is for:
- People living with MND
- Family members
- Health and Social Care Professionals
- MND Association staff and volunteers.
MND Connect can:
- Give information about MND and how to cope with symptoms
- Give medical, social, practical and financial information
- Offer help and advice
- Put you in touch with an Association Visitor, local Branch/Group or Regional Care Development Adviser
- Advise on the services the MND Association can offer
- Send you leaflets and information sheets
- Put you in touch with other appropriate services
MND Connect is made up of a team of experienced staff and volunteers who work closely with our local and regional services.