Why is MND EnCouRage UK 2024 relevant to you?
- Do you want to hear about the latest MND research?
- Do you want to find out more about the 'ins and outs' of clinical trials?
- Do you want to take part in discussions about research topics that are relevant to you?
On Wednesday 10 July 2024 you are invited to join us at MND EnCouRage UK, a prestigious event aimed at bringing you the latest research news and updates and the opportunity to talk to MND researchers.
What can you expect?*
- News about research that is taking place now, presented in non-scientific terms, bringing you up-to-date with what's happening in the research community.
- A round-table discussion to help you understand the good and the bad of clinical trials.
- Talks from leading MND researchers and scientists on topics of relevance to the MND community.
- Opportunities to connect with researchers and build on-going relationships.
- Complimentary accommodation at the Staverton Park Hotel and Golf Club on 09 and 10 July (if required).
- Three-course dinner on the evening of the 10 July.
*subject to change
'It's been amazingly positive, really engaging and the range of what has been demonstrated today is quite reassuring to someone with MND. It's exceeded my expectations and is really, really worthwhile.' Person with MND, EnCouRage 2023
What do you need to do now?
Registration to the public will open on 23 April.
PLEASE NOTE: Spaces are limited and you will only be registering your interest in attending in the first instance. If we have more people registering interest than we have spaces, all names will be entered into a ballot which will be drawn after registration closes on the 31 May. You will be informed if you have been successful or not by the 4 June. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The full programme will be available online shortly.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at [email protected].
'The fact that patients are involved is a really stand-out point.' Person with MND, EnCouRage 2023