Welcome to the West Surrey Branch
The branch is run entirely by volunteers and aims to provide the best possible support to local people living with MND, their families and carers.
- Monthly Drop-In meetings for people living with MND, their families and carers at Guildford Cathedral in the Refectory
- Help with the provision of equipment and grants for people with living MND
- Trained Association Visitors who can offer one to one advice and support
- Hold a quarterly Branch open meeting, open to all, usually at the Surrey Technology Centre
- We also raise funds and contribute towards the costs of MND research.
For more information about the different events and activities organised by the branch in order to provide support, raise awareness, and fundraise on behalf of people living with MND, please contact us or visit our branch website: