Transforming MND Care Audit Tool
Transforming MND Care is a free, simple to use audit tool developed by the MND Association. It supports the implementation of recommendations in the NICE guideline on MND (NG42) as well as statements 1, 2, 3 and 5 in the NICE quality standard for motor neurone disease.
The audit has been endorsed by ten other professional bodies including:
- Association for Respiratory Technology and Physiology
- Association of British Neurologists
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care
- Association of Palliative Care Social Workers
- The British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Primary Care Neurology Society
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy
Who is it aimed at and who should complete it?
The tool has been specifically designed for health and social care professionals working with MND patients in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Transforming MND Care can help you to:
- benchmark current performance
- improve outcomes for MND patients
- plan cost-effective service improvements
- enhance professional practice
- enhance multidisciplinary working and communication
What is it?
The tool consists of two parts, an Excel-based clinical audit and a patient experience survey. The output of the tool is a report on the level of current compliance, including a graph to feedback results in a visual way. This will then enable you to develop an improvement plan to improve your level of compliance with the guideline.
Your local Regional Care Development Adviser (RCDA) will be happy to advise and support you in this process.
To register and receive a copy of the audit tool click on the button below.
Let's hear from the professionals:
Your audit results are completely confidential, they are not shared outside of the MND Association or published in an identifiable form. The individual report that is created based on your results is only sent to you.
Alternatively, for user support, please contact by email: email@example.com or by phone 01604 611770