How we make a difference
We offer a life-line through accurate, professional, accessible information and practical day-to-day support to enable people with MND to live with their diagnosis and achieve the best quality of life possible.
We actively campaign to ensure everyone has access to the best possible care, no matter where they live.
- By working in partnership with the NHS and statutory services we help improve standards of care for people with MND.
- We regularly hold events to continue to educate health and social care professionals (HSCPs) to enable them to achieve excellence in care for people living with MND.
- With our network of MND Care Centres, our branch and group volunteers and our dedication to improving standards of care, people with MND can achieve the highest quality of life possible.
- We will continue to fund and promote ground-breaking research around the world to identify treatments and find the cure for the disease.
- Only through collaboration will a cure for MND be discovered. Therefore we promote international research collaboration and organise the world’s largest conference for MND researchers and clinicians.
- We are a member of the Neurological Alliance who are the only collective voice for more than 70 national and regional brain and spine organisations working together to make life better for 10 million children, young people and adults in England with a neurological condition.