Become a Member
Because we are here, no one has to face MND alone. We help fund multi-disciplinary medical teams that provide the highest levels of co-ordinated care.
Through national and local campaigning and lobbying, we raise awareness of MND.
We are a leader in the funding and promotion of MND research.
- A welcome pack, including membership card.
- Link to your nearest branch or group.
- Thumb Print – Quarterly magazine.
- Attendance and voting at our AGMs.
- Invitation to our conferences and events.
|People Living with MND||No fee|
|Carers, spouses and partners of people living with MND||No fee|
|Overseas membership||+ £10|
|* Includes all members living at the same address. One vote per family (first named person on the application form)
**Retired or not in paid work
***For individuals who wish to make a lifelong commitment
|If you have any questions about your membership, please contact Debbie Garrad or call 01604 611855.|