Understanding MND training video
Understanding MND is an introductory video for health and social care professionals. It features four people with MND, sharing their experiences of the condition. Video running time is 44 minutes.
You can also order this resource on DVD or USB stick by contacting MND Connect.
You can view each of the ten chapters on their own:
- About motor neurone disease (4:35)
- Care and support for people with MND (1:25)
- Diagnosis of MND (4:00)
- Physical effects of MND (4:40)
- Psychological impact of MND (4:20)
- Respiratory symptoms in MND (5:40)
- Bulbar weakness in MND (5:00)
- Cognitive change, dementia and emotional lability (2:50)
- Supporting carers and family affected by MND (5:50)
- Palliative and end of life care (6:10)
Production of this resource was kindly supported by Martindale Pharma, who did not have any influence on content.