MND EnCouRage UK – MND Community
Why is MND EnCouRage UK 2023 relevant to you?
- Do you want to hear about the latest MND research?
- Do you want to find out how to 'read between the lines' when new research is published?
- Do you want to take part in discussions about research topics that are relevant to you?
On 28 June 2023 you are invited to join us at MND EnCouRage UK, a prestigious event aimed at bringing you the latest research news and updates and the opportunity to talk to MND researchers.
What can you expect?*
- News about research that is taking place now, presented in non-scientific terms, bringing you up-to-date with what's happening in the research community.
- A round-table discussion to help you understand clinical trial results and 'read between the lines' of new papers.
- Talks from leading MND researchers and scientists on topics of relevance to the MND community.
- Opportunities to connect with researchers and build on-going relationships.
- Complimentary accommodation at the Staverton Park Hotel and Golf Club on 27 and 28 June (if required).
- Three-course dinner on the evening of the 28 June.
*subject to change
‘Amazing presentations given by caring and committed people’ (person affected by MND - EnCouRage 2022)
What do you need to do now?
Nothing right now! Registration for MND EnCouRage UK 2023 is FREE for people living with and affected by MND. Registration will open on 20 April.
The full programme will be available online shortly.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Very interesting day’ (person living with MND - EnCouRage 2022)