Welcome to the online section of your induction as a volunteer for the MND Association. We are delighted that you have chosen to become a volunteer and we look forward to working with you. Completing your induction will help you to settle into your new role by familiarising you with:
• what is motor neurone disease
• the work of the Association and our aims and values
• the importance of volunteers in carrying out our work
• the main policies to be aware of as a volunteer
• the support, information and guidance that you can expect.
Work through the induction materials at your own pace and where possible complete before you attend a regional induction day or a meeting with your Area Support Coordinator (ASC) to discuss your new role.
Please make a note of any questions you have as you work through the sections. Your ASC will be pleased to answer them.