Welcome to the online section of your induction as a volunteer for the MND Association. We are delighted that you have chosen to become a volunteer and we look forward to working with you. Completing your induction will help you to settle into your new role by familiarising you with:
• what is motor neurone disease
• the work of the Association and our aims and values
• the importance of volunteers in carrying out our work
• the main policies to be aware of as a volunteer
• the support, information and guidance that you can expect.
Work through the induction materials at your own pace and where possible complete before you attend a regional induction day or a meeting with your Volunteering Development Co-ordinator (VDC) to discuss your new role.
Please make a note of any questions you have as you work through the sections. Your VDC will be pleased to answer them.
You may wish to view our Frequently Asked Questions about inductions before you start.