The West London & Middlesex Branch of the MND Association covers the London W, UB and TW 1 – 14 postcodes. The Branch is run entirely by volunteers and has been active in supporting people with MND for almost 25 years. Our support supplements that provided by the MND Association.
We provide practical help, information and local support to people with MND and those close to them, whenever they need it and in a number of ways. You can read more using the links on the right hand side of this page.
Want to get in touch? Please see our Key Contacts details below. Want to make a difference? Then click the link to find out how you can help.
Carer Support Group
Branch Publicity Officer, Press and Campaigns
07709 525 637
Branch Support Contact
Local Association Contacts
Regional Care Development Advisor
Heather St Louis
Volunteer Development Coordinator
Want to make a difference?
Volunteers play an important role in the MND Association. The West London & Middlesex Branch is looking for more volunteers to get involved, to help ensure that people with MND, their carers and their families receive the support and services they need.
Although the branch is run by a committee, you do not need to join the committee in order to volunteer. There are many tasks relating to fundraising, publicity, social media and events with which you could help. Your time commitment can be as much, or as little, as you can spare.
If you can help in any way, please do contact us. The more volunteers we have, the more support we can provide for people with MND, their carers and families.
Whatever your skills, background and age, we can find a role for you. Here are just some examples, those marked ** are urgent needs:
Join our volunteer register for ad hoc opportunities:
- Become our Branch Support Contact**
- This could be helping out at collections – these are often at interesting sporting or arts events, for which you would also get a ticket – but also includes station, supermarkets and other collections.
- Or maybe acting as a marshal at our sponsored walk.
- Or providing food for one of our events.
- Join our Fundraising Group or organise your own fundraising event.
- Become an Association Visitor**.
- To participate in campaigning.
- For help with publicity, please contact our Branch Publicity Officer Anita K.