This section contains a lot of information that we hope you will find helpful:
We've pulled out some articles from past newsletters that we think are really important. They cover everything from setting up your own just giving page, to what to do if you are recently diagnosed.
- Guidelines for online fundraising
- Requesting support from the branch
- What to think about in case of emergency hospital admission
- Caring for the carers
- Communication aids
- Dispelling the myths about Hospice Care
- Making your needs known to health professionals
- Telling children and young people you have MND
- Travelling with MND
Podcasts and videos
Check out our videos on YouTube. These cover some of the presentations made at our Open Meetings as well as interviews with key colleagues and volunteers about the great work they do to help people with MND.
If you would like to receive this newsletter please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It would help us with compliance if you could add this wording to your request:
* I, _____________________________, [insert title and name] consent to the West London Branch of the MND Association holding my contact details and continuing to send information as described in the privacy statement.