All Wales MND Study Day
Date: 13 October 2020
Time: 10:30am to 3:30pm
Location: Virtual event
You are warmly invited to attend the first All Wales MND Study Day which is funded by MND Association and developed, in partnership, with leading MND Health and Social Care Professionals from across Wales.
Please note: This event is by invitation only and has been designed to meet the specific learning needs of delegates. The event will be held virtually.
The day will:
- Offer supported peer learning through facilitated case discussions
- Consider and reflect on similarities and differences, in practice, across Wales
- Explore potential for disseminating learning to the wider MDTs
- Reflect on and share good case practice and challenges to further develop our understanding of identified themes
To confirm your place please register below:
The programme includes presentations and facilitated discussions on:
- Cognitive and psychological aspects of MND
- Ethical decision making
- Medical and EoL case studies
- Respiratory aspects of MND
More information on the programme with timings will follow closer to the event.