Want to make a difference?
Volunteers play an important role in the MND Association. The West London & Middlesex Branch is looking for more volunteers, to help ensure that people with MND, their families and carers get the support they need.
There are many tasks you could help with, be it fundraising, campaigning, or providing care and support. Your time commitment can be as much or as little as you can spare. If you can help in any way, please do contact us. The more volunteers we have, the more support we can give.
Whatever your skills, background, or age, we can find a role for you. Here are just some of the ways you could help:
- Take part in a collection at stations, supermarkets and other locations.
- Be a marshal at our sponsored walk.
- Provide food at one of our events.
- Organise your own fundraising event.
- Become an Association Visitor.
- Actively campaign.